Today is Super Bowl Sunday and unfortunately the Patriots are not in it. They completely lost sight in their final game and allowed the Colts to come back and win. I am currently trying to figure out research questions for my homework...not an easy task.
I went for my first motorcycle ride this morning which was amazing. This is a weekend for firsts...I dressed like a cowboy last night with the boots, belt buckle and the hat...and a country plaid shirt. It was so not me that I actually had a good time. It felt like Halloween, should have taken pictures.
Anyway, it is 2:30 and it's really cold out and just trying to complete this homework...which of course I am procrastinating on so that I may be able to go out and watch the game with a few of the guys I met last night.
Sunday, February 4, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment